Monday, April 9, 2012

Fashionology



Last week I won a contest on Instagram, organized by an awesome blogger LaFromLa (www.lafromlasblog.com). Her ID on Instagram is "higheelsuicide", and she has her own on-line store (www.highheelssuicide.com).

So she teamed up with an on-line jewellery store called Fashionology (www.fashionology.nl) and gave out 5 gift certificates for 100 euros. I was lucky enough to become one of the winners, and since I didn't pay for the goodies themselves I paid maximum for delivery from the Netherlands. And so in just 4 days the beautiful items were with me!

Absolutely stunning, unique and eye-catching - this is what I can say about the things they make. Besides, they are exactly what I need now to add to the slightly gothic look I've been sporting lately. So here is my new small collection, which I will definitely enlarge when new things get in stock:

















No comments:

Post a Comment