Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I Need Your Help!


Have YOU voted for me yet???

You WHAT?! You HAVEN'T???

Please help me win! Give me your vote HERE


The link itself is veeeery long and looks ugly and scary:-) But just in case, the voting is taking place in the Bobbi Brown Russia page on Faebook (you can find it by typing the name in the Facebook search engine). I'm the first contestant that you'll see. Though I'm pretty sure that if you have Facebook, by now you'd be SICK of me asking everyone to vote for me, so please - accept my apologies. I just really want this thing to happen:-) If there is one chance in a million, I wanna try.

So thank you for you vote. Seriously. You're awesome.



2 comments:

  1. мой маленький вклад ^^
    надеюсь, первые 3 девочки вдруг резко обнулятся ;-)

    Аня.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Хи хи, уже, увы, не обнулятся, но будем считать, что участие в данном случае было важнее, чем победа:-)

      Спасибо!!!!!!!

      Delete