Friday, June 28, 2013

Crop It Like It's Hot


Don't listen to the world - they say we're never gonna make it.








Crop tops, any kind of them, have been my passion for years. I always loved the occasional knot on the shirt on a holiday. But only recently has fashion made it acceptable to go out  dressed like that and not collect weird looks from people. I couldn't be more happy, and my  collection of everything crop is growing rapidly.

So yesterday was basically the first time I went out in a crop style. More looks coming! Stay tuned:)

xoxo
Alina





Wearing:

Shirt and Skirt - Topshop
Heels - Kurt Geiger
Bag - Chanel
Sunglasses - Ray Ban
iPhone case - present of dear friend:)
Feather Necklace - Fashionology







Featured on the blog before, and once again - my gorgeous blonde and love Anya. Had a great time yesterday!









No comments:

Post a Comment