Thursday, August 1, 2013

Just The Way You Are


"Find a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life"



Let me start by saying that this summer has been the most difficult, exciting, unnerving, tough, mind-blowing summer of my life. No vacations - just work.

And finally my work has brought me to My Happy Place.

People often ask me what I do in this life. In order not to reply multiple times in all sorts of social networks I am on, I'll write it here.

I have a blog. I go to all sorts of events where I am invited as a blogger. It's awesome.

I have an on-line womens' clothing store. I own it and I run it and I love it. It's Awesome.

I have an event agency called Ace Events which I run with my partner and BFF Jenia. It's AWESOME.

I have a dream. I write songs and I sing. It's just a dream for some. It's a Dream for me. It's the most awesome thing in the entire universe. Writing music and performing on stage.

So this post is about my work meeting my Dream. Alina's Ultimate Happy Place.

Our agency organized a wedding of a lovely, lovely couple and I became friends with the bride and I performed for her at her wedding. Let me just say that right there on that stage I was the happiest person on the planet. And from now on, I shall live my life for those moments of ultimate happiness, when time seems to stop around you. Ultimate. Happiness.

So turned out that the über-talented photographer for my blog Kirill Kireev was working with us at the wedding and took beautiful pictures while I sang. Thank you awesome:) Pics and a few videos below.

Dare to live your dreams. Nothing else will ever make any sense.

xoxo,
Alina




















 Dress - Jovani
Hair and Make-Up - Nika Modikova








1 comment: