Saturday, September 8, 2012

Birthday Dreamin' Ain't No Crime

It's my birthday on the 16th of September and I've decided to make a blog post featuring my wildest dreams about presents.

I have never been the material kind of girl - life has put me in very different situations already even though I am just 23, and if it there's anything it has taught me by now it's to value what's really important. And I'm grateful to all the lessons I've learned, even though at times I felt quite sad. 

However, let's move on to the funny part! These are the things it'd  be cool to wake up to next Sunday. A little dreaming has never hurt nobody:-)





































Dream BIG, darling readers! And have a great weekend! :-)



1 comment:

  1. So so so so what did you get in the end? From this list?:)

    ReplyDelete