Monday, September 3, 2012

New home - New life

We've moved houses recently and everything has suddenly changed in so many unexpected ways! Now that I live together with my fiancé, just the two of us, I have finally stepped into the role of a Woman. A real one. The one that has to look after her Man and is held fully responsible for that. I guess only those who've encountered that at some point of their lives know what I'm talking about... It's like I've grown overnight to become a completely different person. It's scary and exciting at the same time. Never felt this way before.

However, for my blog this is very good - I now have so many new places to take pics! The place is enormous, so I don't expect to run out of them any time soon:-)

New week means oceans of new possibilities for every one of you out there! Don't miss out on life while it's happening! Have a great Monday:-)

xoxo
Alina







Jacket - Topshop
Top - HighHeelsSuicide (available here)
Jeans - Zara
Heels - Asos (available here)
Gold Cuff bracelets and Gold Chain Necklace - ShuMeansLove (available here and here)


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this look! Awesome vibrance in the pics. Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete