Saturday, September 29, 2012

Talulah

So I'm finally off on holiday. After one of the toughest summers in my life I have finally worked up for a week off from everything in Paradise.

Following a tradition I have noticed most bloggers have, while sitting in the lounge waiting for my flight I am making a post with my travel look today. Of course, it is influenced by the tropical destination I have chosen. And as for the heels - well, I always wear them, and flights are not an exception. Just gotta find some comfy ones, and so I did - the thick heel on these Zara babies makes them my running shoes:-)

I will try to make a post from my holiday - meanwhile, wishing you a great week full of opportunities and LOVE!

xoxo
Alina




Cardigan, Top and Heels - Zara
Shorts - Abercrombie&Fitch
Hat - ODABASH
Bag - Louis Vuitton

1 comment:

  1. Если б я такую увидел в аэропорту... Любоффф!!! Красивая очень!

    ReplyDelete