Monday, November 19, 2012

Tell Me I'm Your National Anthem

I have been dreaming of featuring these babies for ages... Finally I can show you my latest addition to the Shu Means Love Jeffrey Campbell family - thank you once again my dear Max for insisting I get these, they are a head-turner for sure!

Was in the elevator at the Moscow Ritz Carlton wearing them and a large group of Americans came in, eyeing my heels and asking permission to start singing the National Anthem :-D

Last but not least, I wanna thank my photographer Kirill Kireev - never thought I'd meet someone with the same adventurous soul as that of my own:-D How do you like these pics we made?..

xoxo
Alina
















Wearing:

Midnight Knit - Sabo Skirt
Shorts - Abercrombie & Fitch
Black Tassel Bag - available tomorrow on Shu Means Love

1 comment: