Monday, January 28, 2013

Bring It On

These last few weeks have been really busy for us at Shu Means Love - with all that gorgeous new stuff that we had in store for our customers. I am really happy to see the little "family-run" on-line store of mine to steadily grow, step by step, whereas at the beginning I had no idea where this was gonna take me or if the idea will survive at all.

I would like to thank everyone who supported me and those who are now proud members of the Shu Means Love family. Lots of love to y'all!:)

Below are a few of my favorite pictures from the "new campaign" shoot (yeah-yeah, I know, that sounds way too posh for the reality, but still...) that I'd like to share with you, the rest can be found here:





xoxo,
Alina








 




Step by step, eh?...





No comments:

Post a Comment