Wednesday, January 16, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR...B-LATED:)

This post was supposed to be my last 2012 post, but "upon an unfortunate series of events" I only received the photos yesterday.

I was planning on a cool "let 2013 begin" speech with lots of smart-ass thoughts on what I wish you all, but now that it's the 16th of January somehow that plan sounds silly. So let me just say that I am super-dooper excited for 2013 and what life shall bring. I am as never before open to the opportunities it keeps on sending me, so I can only guess what person I shall be a year from now. And God does that excite me...:)

Anyway, thanks for entering 2013 with me. The stats on this blog make me smile and believe in myself whenever I feel down. So seriously. Thanks.

As to this dress I'm about to show you... I never got to wear it for New Year's. But oh well. Who cares? It made for a crazy blog post:-D

It's from Michael Costello. He was featured on Project Runway season 8, finishing in 4th place, and he was a Project Runway All-Star season 1 finalist - and that's just an intro. Only God knows how I came across his Instagram account - but then again, I follow eight hundred people there so I occasionally come across all sorts of cool stuff (you should definitely try that, too). So after a little voting I set up in social networks to help me choose between two dresses, I ordered it and it got tailored for me by Michael himself (or so they say). Oh the honor...

I love it. I love every single thing about it. It's my version of the dream dress Keira Knightley wore in the Atonement movie. Remember that one? Yeah... Yeah.

So here is his site - http://www.michaelcostellocouture.com . Enjoy.

And seriously? I really do wish you a very very happy 2013 year:)

Photographs taken by Kirill Kireev (thank you, you're the best!)





















... and a funny one if your face has become too serious:)





Wearing:
Dress - Michael Costello Couture
Gold Ankle Cuffs - Shu Means Love
Heels - Christian Louboutin
Ring - custom made in Bali 





2 comments:

  1. Wow!!!It's amazing!!And you look just fantastic (as usual))!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. на некоторых фото Вы похожи на Бри ван де Камп из отчаянных домохозяек! очаровательно!

    ReplyDelete