Monday, August 6, 2012

Five Colors In Her Hair

As some of you may know already I got a serious case of food poisoning recently which resulted in my hospitalization - however, I wouldn't have been me if I didn't fight the disease and act as if I'm perfectly fine (I hate all possible signs of human weakness). Therefore, I managed to make a blog photo shoot while feeling sick! I dyed my hair pink and I just HAD to make some pretty pics:-)

Not to mention this insane skirt that hasn't been featured on the blog yet...

So I wish you all to be healthy and fit and enjoy your day!













 All jewelry (except for the cross earrings, though) is available from my on-line store, www.shumeanslove.com ! E-mail at info@shumeanslove.com for any inquiries:-) We ship worldwide! 




McFly - "Five Colors In Her Hair"





No comments:

Post a Comment