Sunday, August 12, 2012

Indifferent Bunny

This dress speaks for itself... it's like saying "yeah, I'm cute, but today? Get the hell outta my way":-D 

I mean, seriously, don't you just LOVE the look on that bunny's face?! Insane.

And how crazy are these neon pink heels? Got them last week from Topshop. I mean, everyone was checking them out, but I doubt anyone actually bought them except from me... But even I had to ask my man's permission! Such a... catchy shoe:-D

P.S.: taking this chance to proudly introduce the newbie-tops in my shop!!! Straight from High Heels Suicide - hot and steamin'... not to mention VERY tasty! Check them out!







All the bracelets I'm wearing are available in my store! We ship worldwide - let me know if you need anything;) info@shumeanslove.com


1 comment:

  1. сорри за такой вопрос-а ты волосы тоником подкрашиваешь?классно смотрится)

    ReplyDelete