Friday, August 31, 2012

Emanuel Ungaro

Last year when I was in Paris I got an amazing gift from my man - a gorgeous feminine dress from Emanuel Ungaro. It's quite simple and yet highlights the curves in a stunning way! I don't wear it too often because I cherish it a lot, as I do with all his gifts. But I really wanted it to be featured on the blog some day!

Apparently the day has come:-)

P.S.: just noticed the photographer who did the pics watermarked them all! Ha ha ha:)))












Dress - Emanuel Ungaro
Heels - Zara
Watch - Michael Kors
Key Bracelet and Spike Chain Necklace - ShuMeansLove



2 comments:

  1. Your are soooo beautiful!!Photos are amazing!The dress is wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Такой взгляд загадочный... Как будто скрываешь что-то... и так хочется узнать, что! Девушка-загадка:) Женственно, сексуально...

    ReplyDelete