Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Cupcakelicioussss

At the beginning of 2012 I came across an unbelievably talented blogger - LA form High Heels Suicide. Apart from being a fashion goddess, this babe has an on-line shop where she sells a few cute tops. 

Now wonder I fell in love with the Cupcakelicious, eh?...

So when I posted my #lookoftheday today I received tons of questions about the top and where to get one. And I must say that I've been waiting for mine since like March or early April. Once again - thank you, Russian Post! Thank you for losing millions of our international on-line shoppers' packages on the daily!

But I wouldn't be myself if I hadn't found the solution in the following couple of hours, would I?:-) So I gladly announce that I will be stocking these for my own on-line store in the following two weeks. This one and another one, which will drive you peeps just as crazy.

The Gold Key Bracelet I'm wearing here is coming on sale any day today too!

Hip-hip horray!!!










Top - High Heels Suicide
Shorts - Abercrombie&Fitch
Heels - Asos

5 comments:

  1. Синие волосы! Вау, супер!!! Тоже хочу такой оттенок, но не позволяет работа (работаю в гос. структуре).

    ReplyDelete
  2. сегодня получила этот ваш браслет:3 смотрю на него и все никак не могу нарадоваться:)
    Алина, спасибо большое) и очень классное письмо)
    Марина Рубцова.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Мы очень стараемся в Shu Means Love... И я несметно рада, что Вы всем довольны!!!:) Носите с удовольствием!<3

      Delete
  3. Алина, ты очень красивая

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-)))) Как приятно!!! Спасибо:-)))

      Delete