Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Off-The-Shoulder Top Obsession

Yes, I am obsessed with this design. Not only because you can wear it with ANYTHING and it looks feminine, cute and sexy at the same time, but mostly because of the feeling you get when you wear it. You feel like a top-model:-) Don't know how it works, but who said fashion can't do magic?..


I have it both in black and in white, and I could never decide which one is more cute. One of my closest friends Veronica ordered one from my shop - can't wait to see it complement her sexy looks!!!







Skirt - Topshop
Top - available here
Gold Metal belt - available here



5 comments:

  1. You are amazing!!!!OMG!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) My photographer is amazing - that's the secret;) xoxo

      Delete
  2. U were born to make this world beautiful xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, though you know I'm a laughing silly thing in real life, but these pics are steamin' hot, I must agree haha:)

      Delete
  3. Wow!!You look amazing as usual and I like your make up very much!! Can't wait to get my bracelet))

    ReplyDelete