Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Golden Autumn

We have a beautiful, beautiful autumn here in Moscow. I returned from the Maldives to find everything covered in gold. What a lovely opportunity for all the photographers out there! I couldn't help but call my friend photographer Kirill Kireev who is especiallly good at what he does... No special gadgets needed for this time of year though - the surroundings are naturally breathtaking!

This post shall be devoted to dreams coming true - I finally got my hands upon this glorious Zara necklace that I'd been hunting like crazy for the past couple of months. As far as I'm concerned, we still don't have it for sale here - thank goodness I have friends who understand my obsessions... Got it from Paris and I must say it was worth the wait! Simply. Stunning. I recently participated in a TV show wearing it and people were coming up to me discreetly and asking me how much "the necklace" costs in quiet whispers... LOL:-)

I'm still thinking of getting rid of the lowest part of it which can be taken off easily... Saw some bloggers do that - it's not such a bad idea, that way it doesn't look like "too much". Maybe later.

I have recently gone through major changes in my life which will hopefully result in more posts on my blog! Yay! Enjoy and wish you a great day!

Alina














 Top - Asos (similar here)
Skirt - 9A Concept
Necklace - Zara
Heels - Topshop
Pleather Tassel Bag - via Shu Means Love
Emerald Ring - family jewelry



2 comments:

  1. Очень-очень-очень красиво!!! А сумка эта в магазине вашем не появится случайно?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ничего от Вас не скроешь:) Появится:)))

      Delete