Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Red Snakes and Shiny Legs

So I've been homebound with a flu these past days and haven't been able to take pictures for outfit posts:-( However I have a few simple and unfortunately slighly spoiled pictures of an outfit I wore the last time I was out - hope you like it.

Dress warmly folks -it's got frrrrrreeeeeezzzzzzing outside!

P.S.: if you still don't know, we at Shu Means Love on-line store sell Jeffrey Campbell shoes - and yesterday our distributor announced a seasonal sale on the Lita Spike (on me in these pics below) and the Shadow Stud (as in this post herein lots and lots of jaw-dropping colors!!! E-mail info@shumeanslove.com if you desperately need your JC dream to come true;-)

xoxo
Alina








Black Furry Vest - custom made for me
Hat -Topshop
Midnight Knit - Sabo Skirt
Shoes - The Lita Spike by Jeffrey Campbell
Silver Claw Bracelet - Shu Means Love (available here)


3 comments:

  1. Hey there, love your style! I see you are one big fan of Jeffrey...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. хочеться видеть яркие губы в этом образе!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Абсолютно с Вами согласна! Мне вообще всегда хочется видеть на себе яркие губы:) Но, увы, это не мое - не идет. Что уж поделаешь:)

      Delete