Monday, July 23, 2012

Bringin' The Hat Back

Those who have been following me on Instagram this year know well that I have a little obsession with hats - for no reason whatsoever. I usually wear them when it's cold, in the summer they are not so handy. So I was really grateful for Moscow's recent weather - quite chilly, I must say! I take the heat very badly and always feel unwell, so summer is usually a very harsh time for me. But this year I'm havin' a blast!!! Sorry to all you sizzling sun lovers, Summer 2012 seems to finally be my time to shine!:-)

Anyway, cold weather means I could get my fav hat out there! Hope you like the look:-)

P.S.: I am out-of-this-world happy to announce my on-line store launching this Thursday! Stay tuned, and meanwhile you can follow @shu_means_love on Instagram (@ShuMeansLove on twitter) for sneak pics of the stock!


















Hat - Topshop
Skirt and Leather coat - Zara
Silver Spike Bracelet and Spike Chain Necklace - coming this Thursday to ShuMeansLove!




2 comments:

  1. Все фотки понравились в постах выше. Особенно кадры на Лондонском собрании так сказать и со шляпой, надвинутой на лицо! )) Наряды красивые. Модные юбки - сзади длиннее, чем спереди. "Панковские" аксессуары - модные в нынешнем сезоне. Но, к сожалению, я не могу носит их, как врач и преподаватель на работу. А больше никуда не хожу.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Как обидно!!! Мне это очень знакомо... Сама раньше работала в серьезной корпорации и ничего не могла носить:((( Но спасибо за комментарий! Очень приятно!:)

      Delete