Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Feathers In The Air

My love for this Feather skirt could never be described in words. I am totally obsessed with deep cuts in floor length skirts that make them float around in the wind... so feminine.
I am making a similar design for my shop - I hope it comes out unbelievably pretty, just like it is in my head:-)
The shop launches soon and I couldn't be more excited even if I got a gift certificate for a tonne of frozen yoghurt with fresh berries. Seriously, my knees are shaking, but in a weird pleasant kinda way:-)
I worked really hard to make the most of it that I possibly could - I hope you like it! 
It launches right after midnight tonight. If you have any questions regarding the store - feel free to e-mail at any time at info@shumeanslove.com
And I'm off for a bottle of champagne to celebrate the launch tonight! Wish me luck!











Jacket, shoes, belt and tank - Top Shop
Skirt - Sabo Skirt
Watch - Michael Kors


1 comment:

  1. Lovely look! That's such a stunning skirt :)

    Xo Sahra

    ReplyDelete