Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Lara Croft

So a few days ago I posted my #lookoftheday tagged pic on Instagram and someone commented that I look like Lara Croft! I'm not gonna surprise you by saying that this is like the best thing EVER to hear about yourself, but of course Lara is an unreachable idol, I know:-) Anyway it was kinda cute and funny, so here is the look I pulled off. 
The pics are not the best quality, but my man and I are literally working day and night on the manuals to make all the new equipment work! So don't judge too badly - we're new to this thing and still learning:-)









Leather Zipper leggings - Calzedonia
Top - Asos
Silver cuffs and Silver Choker necklace- mine, will soon be available for sale from me:-)
Bag - Chanel

2 comments:

  1. Последнее фото как реклама машины! Клёвое!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Мне тоже очень понравилось, несмотря на то, что оно размытое немного:) Спасибо!

      Delete