Monday, July 9, 2012

In The Countryside

Every weekend I visit my parents who live outside of Moscow. I used to live there myself, spent hours and hours wandering around the beautiful surroundings, walking along the lake, riding my horse on the fields (luckily our stables were just a 15-minute walk away). Lots of memories very dear to my heart connect me with that place, not to mention the most important people in my life living there. I always look forward to the weekend because I get to escape the hectic city and breathe some fresh air.

Someone asked me on Formspring once whether I always wear heels, even if I go to the country. Well yes, I do. It's not like I have to ride a tractor there, the place has ROADS:-)

Anyway, this was my outfit choice for the past weekend, I hope you like it!

P.S.: this has been coming for a while now, but with me opening an on-line store soon, I couldn't hold the decision back any longer. I have invested in a lot of photo equipment so I can share better quality pics with you. We are still learning to use it all correctly, but I am very satisfied with the first results. So here they are:-)














Hat - some random brand from Karmaloop.com
Shorts, belt and necklace - Topshop
Heels - Zara
Large ring - BCBG MAXAZRIA





2 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!!!You are cool,my girl!!Adore your style!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you are always so kind:))) LUV LUV LUV!!!

      Delete