Thursday, July 26, 2012

Spiritual Vibes

My on-line store has officially launched, and I couldn't possibly be more grateful to all those people who shared this moment with me. You know, I'm just an ordinary girl, so for my life this is... BIG:-)

So I was feeling very blessed this morning and this resulted in this outfit... I hope you like it! The gold cuffs are already available in my store! If you have any problems viewing the site and want to order something, just e-mail me at info@shumeanslove.com and I'll help you with everything:-)

Have a lovely day and may all your dreams come true!

















5 comments:

  1. You look absolutely fab!! Love the look

    ReplyDelete
  2. Алина, где вы взяли такое платье?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remind me something like a borgia girl ! I like the paradoxe ! Sexy and religious !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julié, so nice to hear from you here! Thanks for the comment:)))

      Delete