Friday, February 24, 2012

Five Feathers In Her Hair

This morning brought me a surprise - a FedEx guy with a package I didn't expect to come for another week! These people really get things from the US rapidly:-)




I can't really remember how I came across these things - just like all the other awesome things I occasionally find in the net, but this stuff is bound to change my life for the coming warm season!!!:-) 100% hippie!!!





These feathers come in all colours and lengths and they are really cheap! I took just three clips for the first time to see how it looks - one natural brown and two fuchsia/purple ones, but now that I've checked that they look as perfect in real life as they do on the site - I swear they'll all be mine!!!










You can actually get real feather hair extensions (the ones I have here are just clips) - they last up to 4 months and you can wash, blow-dry, curl or straighten them just like you do with your natural hair! I am planning to ask my stylist if he can do them for me if I bring him the materials - you can order a professional extensions kit and get them done in your local hair salon.


I got mine here, but if you google "feather hair extensions" you can find much cheaper deals!


Oh, and did I mention they are eco-friendly, too?...:-)




Last but not least, I have a soundtrack for this one: McFly - "Five Colors In Her Hair". Enjoy:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment