Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Very Shu Welcome







Sooo... I'm doing this. I'm starting my own blog. Not that I don't know WHY I'm doing this... It's just that this is quite a responsible thing to do. And it's time-consuming. All in all, a good blog takes up a hell of a lot of time to maintain... So I guess I've just created myself an additional occupation.


The reason why I decided to create this thing is because I feel like I have loads of things to share that I spend hours on searching for myself, so... why not help others save their time? New overseas internet shops, non-costly clothes/accessories buys, presents ideas, not to mention new music bands... These are things I've learned to find quite well.


Apart from that, I guess I'll post things about my daily life - my friends, family, beloved ones and everything that's important to me, so you can get to know me better if you like. 


I also plan on making lots of points on conscious living, ecological matters and vegetarianism, since these things are becoming an essential part of my life.


So... welcome and I hope I will not bore you to death with my blabbering - not to mention my desire to be helpful to the internet world:-)


As a starter, some links to my other official accounts:


Twitter: www.twitter.com/Alina_Topalova
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=579270361
Instagram username: alina_topalova
Formspring: http://www.formspring.me/AlinaTopalova


1 comment:

  1. My girl!!! Congrats!! Your blog is super cool!! And I'm telling it to you not because I love you and I love everything you do)), but because it's really interesting! I adore all your posts on instagram!And now u have your own blog!
    Well done!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete