Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Jaguar Trophy

This past weekend we'd been invited to a Jaguar event to test-drive the new Jaguar XK RS, which had been especially brought to Russia for this event. Just LOOK at this baby:



When we arrived at the place, we saw it. It was beautiful... But, unfortunately, someone took it for a test-drive right before us and... never came back. They crashed it and made it impossible for future use. Welcome to Russia:-)


The good thing is, though, that the guests were entertained by loads of lotteries, and I got to win one of them! "Shopping Guide" magazine called me most stylish lady among the guests (was it just about the hat?...) and presented me with a 12500 rub. voucher in a clothing boutique, "Raschini".





Now I don't expect any of you to know the place, since they sell $10 000 worth custom made crocodile ladies' boots and stuff, but still... The boutique is beautiful. With MY love for exotic skin bright colored shoes and bags... the place is my own Heaven.




So we went there straight from the Jaguar event to lift our spirits up and look what I got! Never really fit into the certificate amount (I mean it, the place is EXPENSIVE), but this pair of heels will add perfectly to my collection! Especially with me obsessing over black and brown combinations lately - they are exactly what I need! And very sexy, too:-) 







Thaaaaaank you, "Shopping Guide"! And what if there's gonna be media coverage in the magazine, too?...:-))

No comments:

Post a Comment