Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Professional make-up skills save money

Yes, they do, because doing make-up for a night out in beauty salons is pretty darn expensive - that is, if you had that much money to blow away for something you will wash off your face with tap water in 5-6 hours in the first place.

Thing is, I only did that once (for Dad's 50-years anniversary party, and no one recognised me all eve. Some of Dad's friends still ask me why I hadn't come), or, well, twice, but the 2nd time I had a free make-up gift certificate (which I got for buying a whole load of M.A.C. make-up - a much longer-lasting investment) so the 2nd time doesn't really count.

But my dream was always there. To do it like the highly-paid M.A.C. girls do it. With my own clean brushes. Risking my own color choices, so I have no on to blame for a ruined face but my own amateur self.

So now I'm finally on the fast-track to becoming a professional make-up artist:-) I'll write about the books that helped me move closer to my dream in my next post, as well as posting pics of the extensive make-up I am now a lucky owner of (AND the best sites to buy the stuff on-line, too), but right now I'm devoting this post to an amazing make-up artist I found on Instagram and her amazing works.

She is a treasure box of ideas for beginners like me. Enjoy the pics and follow her on Instagram, if you have it (if you don't, I suggest you either get it NOW or kill yourself).

Kidding..... NOT:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment