Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ready-to-wear.ru

I have a gorgeous friend, and her name is Anna. Not only is this lady stunningly beautiful, loving and kind (I've known her for YEARS now and never seen her without her signature smile) but she's also the creator of ready-to-wear, an internet-boutique of colossal interest.




The thing that's so special about it is the exquisite taste that Ania has - all the things she gets for her shop are unusual. Striking. Never have I seen one classic piece there. 


Apart from being an amazing shop with frequent sales (where you can truly find out what girls' happiness really is), it also has an on-line style magazine and simply looooads of pretty pictures that can help you keep up with what's hot in the fashion world right now (and, of course, order it straight away).


Not that I didn't believe in this idea's success - naturally everyone did - but the shop is doing SUPER-DUPER great! And it's absolutely predictable and I'm crazy happy for Anna!


For me this is one of the sites that I visit all the time - just to see what's new and to get my mood on when I feel a bit blue - the design is amazing and really-really colorful and somehow energetic. So if you don't know about it yet, you're missing out on some incredible stuff and great emotions!


Meanwhile, I was mentioned in their style magazine - in one of those dresses I'd been stalking for 4 months before I finally got it for New Year.




Last but not least, this shop is awesome for presents! I always get my family members clothes, so the ladies get theirs from ready-to-wear:-) You can subscribe to their newsletter on the site and they will inform you on special deals they always offer on all Russian holidays - for example, the 8th of March which is rapidly approaching:-)


These are some of the things I've bought from ready-to-wear over the years:





And, of course, the Helmut Lang dress:


Put the link to www.ready-to-wear.ru on your browser bookmarks and check it regularly for updates - you can thank me later;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment