Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Wedding Dress Dilemma



I know, I knoooow... Story as old as time. But can I help it? I mean, I never wanted a "WEDDING wedding" in the first place, but now that I'm engaged and we've sort of decided where and when... it all suddenly seems so REAL.


And so many girls around me are getting married and are head over heels into wedding planning! Thankfully, all I basically get to do is choose a dress.


And the whole thing is at least a year away.


But doesn't that allow me to at least wander around the internet searching for designs?... And where else to go, if not to Vera Wang website?


But here's the thing: I DIDN'T LIKE WHAT I SAW. What's with the Spring 2012 collection?! I can hardly imagine those dresses being someone's dream gown.


Confused... very confused. Only liked one dress... What do you think of it? I only like the slim ones with wider lower parts...



And yet my dream dress look remains the same... A picture I once found in the web somewhere and it has stolen my heart...


Oh, and one more cute idea:-)

Jeeeez.... Anything... As long as I don't end up looking like this!:-D

Please share your ideas and any links you like with me or consider helpful! Choose any social network you like to connect with me - I posted links to them here!




7 comments:

  1. совет от бывалой невесты! сходи в любой хороший магазин свадебных платьев, и перемеряй все, которые нравятся. правильное платье само тебя найдет! поверь, ты просто поймешь, что это то самое платье) иногда по фотографии непонятно, как это будет на тебе сидеть...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Если честно, думаю, этим все и закончится. У меня уже есть опыт со свадебными платьями по Венскому Балу... Так оно тогда и вышло - перемерила миллион платьев, во всех сфоткалась, принесла домой Сашей и он выбрал)))) Спасибо за совет!!!

      Delete
  2. Алин, скоро открытие магазина pronovias в сфере..там разные коллекции) мож найдешь свое платье там)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Да? А я думала он уже там есть... Спасибо;)))

      Delete
  3. pervoe - eto Vera Wang?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. если у тебя целый год, сшей себе платье своей мечты)

    ReplyDelete