Monday, February 27, 2012

Studded To Perfection

I recently promised here to make a post about giving my old and long forgotten jeans a new life - and so here it is!

I used to wear these jeans to university... Hadn't worn them for about 4 years - mainly because I hardly ever wear jeans (prefer skirts and dresses instead) AND they looked quite boring - so I decided to have a go at studding them and turning them into...shorts! I wear shorts a lot even in the winter season - thick black tights do the leg warming job perfectly! Besides, shorts are sexy and make your legs look longer:-)

I don't have a pic of what they looked like before I put my hands on them - but I have a pic of when they were at least still jeans and only studded on the back:

So what I did to them was cut the legs off, add metal square studs to the back pockets, metal spikes to the sides and silver skulls all over the front! They look pretty dangerousss now and I totally love them! Tell me what you think:-)











3 comments:

  1. Класс!!! Длина хорошо ;-)
    А где ты черепушек набрала и как крепила, худюлина? :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Все купила здесь www.rocknshop.ru
    Там элементарно все крепится, просто пальцами - никаких даже подручных средств))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. просто пальцами :DDDDDDDD
    спасибо. ты просто кладезь инет магазинов, ееее!!!

    ReplyDelete