Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Jeffrey Campbell is Love

My most recent love... Jeffrey Campbell shoes.

I didn't think my heart could've ever been broken that way by shoes again after I saw the first spiked shoe from C. Louboutin. But it's happened again.

So, a week of impatient waiting and these babies are now mine:



If you, like me, are not lucky enough to live in the US and get cool awesome stuff straight from your next-door store, I suggest you use Karmaloop for your US orders. They provide tracking service and all the stuff I've ordered from them arrived in a week's time.

Haven't got personal pics of the second pair yet (they are too pretty to be worn and ruined by Moscow wet weather right now), but these are also mine now: 





I can only imagine how sexy these will look on bare tanned legs with some tight mini skirt! Will be posting pics in them as soon as the sun comes out again - driving when it's wet outside tends to ruin all the backs of my footwear... 

Anyway, even if you're not planning on ordering stuff straight away - go check out the Jeffrey Campbell official site for a true shoe fashion orgasm:-)

And, well, you can sort of follow me now on bloglovin'... That's the only way for me to follow others' blogs - just download the iPhone App - it's super cool and easy to use.


No comments:

Post a Comment