Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Red Haired and Confident

At the beginning of 2012 I was in a very shaky state of personality and needed a CHANGE. I was thinking of getting a bright purple or blue strike in my hair, or trying a purple or red shade altogether... ended up with a new tattoo.

But I am still OBSESSED with red hair. My stylist has been telling me for years now that Red is coming back, but I used to just laugh my head off in return.

Ever since Rihanna did it - I knew he was right. And I lost my calm.
It's my dream. But it's also a very serious thing to do. From all the experiments I've ever put my hair through, one thing I've learned for sure is you have to be very confident and overall satisfied with your life to do something out of the ordinary and be able to pull it off.

So... Since my soul is in a very happy place at the moment, any time now I just might do it.

Just look at these gorgeous girls with different shades of red. Mmmmm.

4 comments:

  1. Pls advise some trusted tattoo salon. Thx in advance!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're from Moscow - go for the Tattoo-3000 network. They're THE BEST out there. I was shocked to see their level of service. Absolutely amazing. No refrets:)

      Delete